NOTE: This is a work in progress.... both the list and my choices.
2. Choose to intentionally discover and seek to understand each person’s story so that you can attempt to view life through their lens.
3. Choose to forgive without conditions, even when forgiveness is undeserved.
4. Choose to spend the majority of your time uncovering and recognizing your own faults, then repent and apologize quickly.
5. In so far as it is up to you, choose Unity with others, remembering that unity is not the same as agreement.
6. Choose to give generously and freely, especially when you think that you have less than you need.
7. Choose to remain humble, even in the midst of overwhelming success.
8. Choose to give Grace freely, especially when it is unmerited.
9. Choose to overlook and let go of every offense, unless it directly contradicts the five values you hold most dearly.
10. Choose to be satisfied with enough, even when there is much more available.
11. Choose joy, even when you have no outward reason to be happy.
12. Choose to actively search out the best in everyone you meet.
13. Choose to pray, even when you don’t feel like it and you can’t see the results.
14. Choose to be grateful for what you have been given, rather than angry, bitter or searching for what you don’t yet have.
15. Choose to remain committed, even when it is challenging or requires sacrifice.
16. Choose self-control, especially when you are tempted.
17. Choose to trust your faith, even without continuous proof.