One of my favorite family pics of almost all of us a few years ago!

Monday, July 2, 2012

I've been posting on the DialogOfTheHeart.blogspot.com Blog lately...

For the past few days, I have been working hard to get our Mother-Daughter blog entitled, DialogOfTheHeart.blogspot.com up and running. This blog was written by both me and my daughter Heather, who was killed in a car accident last year.  She left behind many letters to herself and to God.  After she died I found the letters and wrote a response to each one.  It is a journey of our mother-daughter hearts.  


If you are a parent, grandparent, child, teen, young adult or perhaps just a breathing human, you might be interested in our exploration of the struggles of life.  To find the mother/daughter blog, just click on the LINK in/near the top right corner of this page.


When I am organized (a life-long dream), I hope to post to at least one blog daily.  

No comments:

Post a Comment